Saturday, September 27, 2008

LIMERICK

Once there was a girl…Who went to the beach.. went for a twirl…On the way back…to her shack...She chanced upon… a bead…..To her fading passion it seemed to give a lead…

Looking to her left she saw the distant ship….And immediately a wish arose from her lip…She wanted to head to her land. Where she could have the world in her hand … And now…the rest will be told when you accept the apologies that have been foretold.

- Sheleja Kapoor

AND NOW FOR SOME POP CULTURE REFERENCE

Lelaina:: I just don't understand why things just can't go back to normal at the end of the half hour like on the Brady Bunch or something.
Troy:: Well, 'cause Mr. Brady died of AIDS. Things don't turn out like that.
Lelaina:: I was really gonna be something by the age of 23.
Troy:: Honey, the only thing you have to be by the age of 23 is yourself.
Lelaina:: I don't know who that is anymore.
Troy:: I do. And we all love her. I love her. She breaks my heart again and again but I love her.