Monday, August 18, 2008

TO HOLDEN CAULFIELD LOVERS

This is going to be damn corny but in a matter of days two of my favorite blogs have been deleted and its quite a loss to this obsessive reader. Scout and Big Eyed Fish or originally Slowhand, the way I liked him better, have for reasons known best to them stopped writing at some cleverly named urls, which is perfectly fine since I don't understand the repurcurssions or joys of blogging anonymously (as much as I would have loved to).

But yes will miss their honest and witty outpourings which helped us reflect on our own existence once in a while. Ok I suck at writing this. So, well, you guys will be missed, but don't make this the end of writing. All the best. Oh and Scout and Dhiraj's blogs were the original inspiration for me to blog. Thanks.