Wednesday, August 06, 2008

PRO PROCRASTINATOR

When I was in high school, I refused to study as I was an art student at heart stuck in science. When I defied my family heritage and went to journalism school, I realised I want to be in Film school, and when I landed in Film school, I want to be in writing school. So well there is no end to my miseducation, and my laptop's sense of irony. Yes the song playing is Arriving somewhere but not here.

Now that I am doing what I always wanted to do (like always), I really have no excuse to sit and blog and prove to myself how inept I am at handling the fate of a crew. I just refuse to write down my script, which thankfully is playing over and over in my head, but the shots need to be penned down. And yet I type out a personal post.

See, the campus is empty (which is simply amazing; tea alone with Catcher in the Rye is heavenly bliss), as all my batchmates have dissapeared to Mumbai for a week long vacation while I stayed back to muse over my non-existent script. Poor me shoots first (16 mm baby... real film stock!) but I can forsee my bleak future when I eventually graduate to 35 mm and I would still be blogging. Stay with me guys. I need the virtual camaradrie.