Monday, September 10, 2007

CASE STUDY 1515 BSC

SUBJECT : TRENCHLESS PEOPLE ID 1515BSC
EXAMINER: TRENCHLESS PEOPLE ID 1515BSC

I am so scared.
Why?
There are a thousand murderers outside.
Are you sure?

Make noise or I will hear them.
You are safe in this room.
No, if I hear them, they will be outside.
You can’t stay shut here.

I will never listen and they will never be.

Who?
Thousands of demons I created.
That's all! Fight your demons.

If I see them, they will scare me to death.
If so, death will be the last demon you fight.
What will I say to him?

That you created him.
Alright, turn down the music.

Good!
I will open the door.
It is easy to type but my fingers are getting black. I went to fight. But they were too many. So I ran back but the door was gone. I felt the wall, walking along to find an escape. They started getting close. I could feel them brush against my thighs, breasts and forehead. I screamed but the sound stayed in my throat. I was sliding across the wall. And then I found him. I told him I created him. He bowed. The darkness disappeared and a yellow bulb started flickering at the center of a long corridor. I ordered him to take me back. He said he can't leave me alone. I reminded him I am the creator. The bulb started flickering violently, threatening to go out. I pleaded. I was scared of the plunging darkness. I think my shrink died.

-----END-----