Friday, April 27, 2007

COFFEE WITH KINKY

Look mommy... I got tagged!

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

Left knee... playing hide-n-seek... crawling around parked cars... the sharp edge of a number plate sliced my not-so-tender hide.

2. What is on the walls in your room?
A huge map of the world... hung by daddy dearest for reasons known best to him... a framed image of a 4-year-old Anki splashing around in the Deeng nadi... another framed image of my late grandfather... seriously... shall I even go on with this boring list... the walls are bland but da crib aint'...

3. What does your phone look like?
Scratched black Nokia 62 something something... bah

4. What music do you listen to?
Bhojpuri rock

5. What is your current desktop picture?
This random fashion portrait



6. What do you want more than anything right now?

The red nano!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Do you believe in gay marriage?
I believe in everybody's freedom to be gay/bi-sexual/curious... but I don't believe in marriage... so where does that leave me?

8. What time were you born?
8:24 am... not that I see why anybody would want to know that unless you are my astrologer... in that case I am mithun rashi... garn mushak... gotra Bharadwaj... oh stop reading you fools.

9. Are your parents still together?
Finally they are... phewww

10. What are you listening to?
Diary of Jane (acoustic) by Breaking Benjamin

11. Do you get scared of the dark?
NOPE

12. The last person to make you cry?
Anki

13. What is your favorite perfume/cologne?
Err.. PP said I should write Euphoria by CK to look all cool you know... but no puffs for me... except something called Jaipur that I use when I wear a sari... only countless assorted and colourful deos picked up at airports... but ooooooooooh... Deep Blue on men turns me on!

14. What kind of hair/eye colour do you like on the opposite sex?
Brown eyes... till they almost seem golden like whiskey and they split into little specks of green visible only to me.

15. Do you like pain killers?
No jee... I only like the Killers.

16. Are you too shy to ask someone out?
Not shy... too proud

17. Favorite pizza topping?
Pasta is my thing... not pizza... but I guess lots of extra sausages will do.

18. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?
Oh baby that pasta with loads and loads and loads of bacon at Big Chill.

19. Who was the last person you made mad?
Sigh*... blog does not boast of anonymous status... besides speculation should only be reserved for the futures market and so maybe you should short sell 60,000 pounds of pork... it will surely make your broker mad.

20. Is anyone in love with you?
Sigh*... blog does not boast of anonymous status... but who the hell do you think caused Justin and Cameron to split!

Well... Scout already tagged Big Eyed Fish (happy!) and Blow... so incase Arvind, Renovatio, Dude and Vibhanshu happen to see this... consider yourself to be the not-so-lucky ones.