Friday, March 16, 2007

HAIL TO THE DECK Part - III

So, who knew the third installment will arrive so early.
The iPod died today.
Again.
The second one.

"Well, when I am old and possibly crying over a dying iPod with the deck still serving my battered soul, I will read this post and laugh uncontrollably."

Hmm... the timing couldn't have been better. I obviously plan to retreat in a deep meditative trance during the cumulative 11 and a half hours I am poised to spend in flights during the next 7 days. Add some 14 more hours spent staring at my own reflection in various floor tiles of the airport lounges and who the fuck needs an overpriced piece of revolutionary technology that changed the way people listen to music.

I dunno... what was I expecting Mister Jobs... they obviously don't last more than 9 months.

"You should let me love you
let me be the one to give you everything you want and need

Baby good love and protection
make me your selection"


SKIP

SKIP

FUCK