Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Just say you’ll wait… you’ll wait for me…

While eating Senor Pepito without any salsa, I realised, Coldplay are the Backstreet Boys of this millennium and Indie rock has become fashionable.Lemon tree always made me take a long over-due shower and so I deleted it and somehow I love everything that is Irish. There really was something I had to say when I started writing this post.

17 minutes have passed… can’t remember… so will continue this monologue…

Fuckin’ blogger won’t let me change my blog ‘header’… me… the software-retard designed a brilliant new header 33 days ago to replace that silly as hell werewolfish moon… but nooooooooooo…first I must get a diploma in JAVA and html and then my blog can get rid of the “UNDER CONSTRUCTION” stigma... F5- F5- F5!!!

Umm… an opportunity to be a production assistant for a short film has presented itself and so this girl is hoping things work out... How…

“Baujeeee… sirf 15 din… don’t worry the wilderness of Chattisgarh is as safe as… a condom… or not.”

“Jaa beta jaa… jee le apni zindagi… or not”

Yipeee… my red back-pack, cheeseballs and a pen… here I come.

or not

Fuck… this is not a journal… back to work… or not