Tuesday, October 10, 2006

I...I...I........I love self-indulgence

I realised that I have lost three kilos thanks to some uninvited bouts of insomnia.

I can't believe I don't know how to pronounce Pyongyang, atleast I can spell it.

I hate that my two tiny cousins call me mausi ; I pretend I cannot hear them.

I don't want Afzal to be executed, not because he is not a criminal ; because we are not.

I love that I don't remember when was the last time I took a shower.

I hate begging my cousins to address me as didi ; they pretend they cannot hear me.

I love that news no longer pretends to be entertaining- "N Korea said that the nuclear tests will bring peace and stability to the Korean peninsula"- it finally is.

I hate that supporting Capital punishment has become a litmus test for being Indian, they should invent a test for being human.

I love that I haven't stepped out of my room in ages- no clubbin', pasta, dressing up, coffee, sharing jokes, alcohol.

I hate that PP is suffering from jaundice, I miss meeting her.