Sunday, September 17, 2006

PEACE OF HEART

It is a heart attack.....
the first one ever....
wow....
this should be exciting....
should sleep on the bed....
why are my feet fastened....
what the hell....move bitch....
hey....who are you....
stop pouring concrete over my lungs....
stop pinching my intestines....
this is not a joke....the marble is really cold....
c'mon just a little more....
the bed is warm....
kravitz ...don't ...pleeeeeasee don't fade away....
maybe its better to wait a while....
don't panic...
it will go away...it has to....
noway....its 3 am....
why...why can't anyone hear me....
i m wailing....
scream....scream....
just a little louder....
great....where did these tears come from....
alright ....alright....
i will just lie here till he finds me again....

okey....its 5 am....they found me....
stop laughing....
how was i supposed to know it was a heartache