Saturday, September 09, 2006

I AM A GOOD GIRL

I always told you...journalism was never a good line for a good girl like you

She cooks really well...we know....she is a very good girl

What...film studies....yeh film line is very dirty

arre...not before 24-25....we want her to have a good career before she gets married

I love you.........eeeeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh

Gawd! what a slut...you can see her G-string

He He...you do know who have tongue piercings....
Pros

Everyone at your age says they will not get married

Om bhurbu svaha tats.....varenium.....dhimahi dhiyo yonaha prachodayat

She is a Chartered Accountant in Canada ..and my son-in-law's practice is fantastic

That is cheekiness ...I tell you....

If you dress like you are still in college...you will attract unwanted attention

Oh cmon, dont tell me you will justify wearing a mini-skirt in a slum area...duh...you will be eve-teased

what do you expect... two North-eastern girls in Satyaniketan at 2 am....you will get raped

Wow....you have never gotten a manicure and a pedicure!

My daughter cannot travel in DTC buses...we have given her a car and a driver ...fulltime

....and she was smoking in an auto....we thought she was a good girl

you will understand when you have children of your own

....is that a muslim name....is he your friend

Now I'm in the back getting head from my hunz....bitch give it back now you get none


Noway, you are not a virgin....cmon...the way you walk ....its in your eyes babe